How long have you studied English? One year? Five years? Ten years? More? You have learned lots of vocabulary and lots of grammar, but have you ever learned about the history of English? It’s quite fascinating. The Open University has put together a wonderful little animated video called “The History of English in 10 Minutes”. I highly recommend watching it and learning a little bit more about the language you speak.
Welcome to the Learn English section of AnthonyTeacher.com. Here, you can find useful posts, links, videos, and other resources that you can use to help you improve your English. Come back often, as I’m always adding new material. Also, please check out my Twitter feed! Enjoy and happy studying!
- Get English Tips in Korean on Twitter!
- The History of English in 10 Minutes
- The Best Online Dictionary: Learner’s Dictionary
- Improve Vocabulary with WordAndPhrase
- Watch “A tour of the British Isles in accents” on YouTube
- Learn Words While Surfing with ProfessorWord
- How To Learn English
- Find Song Meanings with Rap Genius!
- First World Problems
- Grammar Bytes for Comma Splices and Fragments