Our Word Wall (to help you learn vocabulary)
May 15, 2012 @ 10:43am
I have created a word wall which can help you review all the vocabulary and idioms we have discussed this semester.
Here’s what you should do:
- Please look through your textbook and notes and find some new words you have learned or written down.
- Go to our word wall and post some of them (at least 5).
- Include your name (and class number but NOT student number!
- Each word should be a SEPARATE sticky post.
- You can also add pictures or a video.
- You can place it near similar words if you want.
- Come back to the word wall periodically (=a few times) and review the words.
- This should help you improve your vocabulary!
Posted in: Spring 2012 - Low-Intermediate Conversation