Your Research Paper Topics
Oct 31, 2012 @ 1:00pm
Since the semester plan has changed, your research paper may be on any topic, as long as you take a particular point of view and are able to use research and persuasive techniques to support that point of view. Please choose one of the following below:
STEP 1 – SELECTING YOUR TOPIC (Due: by 10am, 11/1)
- Choose the topic you created in class. Select, modify, or create one research question that will guide your research paper. Tell me your research question via a PRIVATE KakaoTalk message.
- Choose any question from the last page of the Research Pack. You may modify these questions. Tell me your research question via a PRIVATE KakaoTalk message.
- Look at page 124 in our textbooks. Follow the directions, 1-3. Create a research question based on your topic. Tell me your research question via a PRIVATE KakaoTalk message.
STEP 2 – INITIAL RESEARCH (Due: by class, 11/6)
- Begin researching your topic and look for relevant articles and websites.
- In a blog post titled “Research”, make a list of these resources. Include their name and the web address. If you want, you may include a short description, but that is optional.
- You may include some Korean resources. Most should be English.
- Include at least 3. The more, the better.
Posted in: Fall 2012 - Advanced English Composition, Homework and Assignments